You are here
Senior Manager, Management Consultant
USD140,000 - USD160,000
- Opportunity to join a major entertainment company with over 20,000 employees
- Looking for Management Consultants with a strong focus on HCM, Payroll & SAP
About Our Client
Our client is a major entertainment/media business with over 20,000 employees.
- Manages projects from inception to delivery creating detailed plans and schedules, providing timely and clear status updates to EDS management and clients. Manages self and resources for on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Draft Business Requirements, Proposals, Functional Requirements, User Stories, Release Plans, Use Cases, Project Plans, Status Reports, Meeting Agendas and Meeting Minutes. Ensures that all documents are maintained updated throughout the project.
- Drives functional analysis sessions with project team members and local offices and document business processes (current, future & gaps), requirements, and use case translations for projects / initiatives.
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources to create documentation, including but not limited to business requirements, process flows, gap analyses, enhancements, change requests, test plans and test results.
- Develops functional test plans, coordinates user acceptance testing, and guides business users in testing roles
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience is required
- PMP Certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience either within or providing functional project support of large, enterprise-wide payroll organizations
- Must be able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in or providing project support of a payroll organization using either SAP or ADP as the primary HR / payroll / payroll tax processing service or enterprise system
- Experience with Microsoft Project & Visio are required
What's on Offer
Salary package commensurate based on experience