You are here
Senior Manager Tax Accounting
Opportunity to take a leadership role in the tax accounting for a global firm
Wanted: Experienced tax professional in search of an exciting new position!
About Our Client
Our client, one of the nation's largest retail chains, serves more than 5 million customers each day in communities across America.
They operate over a presence in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company is up to date with cutting edge technology, utilizing an impressive website and delivery network to service its customers.
They provide a unique opportunity to their employees to excel in their careers in a welcoming and inclusive environment. They offer the chance to work in a truly supportive work space and be a part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of their customers, team members and the communities they call home.
- Insure accuracy of income tax elements
- Manage all aspects of company's tax accounting activities, both with GAAP and adjusted earnings
- Review all tax accounting results
- Be able to propose recommendations for changes and improvements to department processes
- Prepare reports for external audits
- Ability to partner with various company disciplines to help drive/champion efficiencies
- Manage the Company's accounting for income tax related S-Ox internal controls
- Be a leader, help mentor, coach and develop employees
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 4 years of tax/tax accounting experience
- Knowledge of specific tax account regulations (ASC 740 and ASC 450)
- Experience analyzing and reporting key data
- Professional experience resolving complex issues
- Has worked previously with tax accounting software such as OneSource or Corptax
- High working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- 5-10 years of tax and tax accounting experience
- Experience in public accounting
- Has worked previously with multiple tax disciplines (US federal, international, state and local)
- Working knowledge of domestic tax rules
- Master's in Accountancy or MBA
What's on Offer
Take control of a brand new leadership position and utilize your fantastic skill set in tax accounting to make an impression on this global firm. $120,000 - $160,000 with great benefits and awesome work environment!