You are here
Senior Manager - Technology Audit
Top communications company looking to expand their Audit team!
This firm needs a strong Senior Manager within the Technology Audit group
About Our Client
This is a top tier and well established communications firm that has been expanding its business all over the US.
This candidate will be responsible for directing the timely delivery of high quality, value added audit results including assisting the Director's development and execution of the annual internal audit plan. They will be responsible for managing audit delivery for all IT Audit coverage in the area. This can include Application audit, integrated audit, or functional audit.
Specific responsibilities will include:
* Guide a team of audit professionals, develop talent, and build an effective team to support the rest of the Audit business
* Oversee and drive Information Technology audit coverage across various entities
* Assure timeliness and quality of all work products
* Maintain partnerships with senior technology stakeholders and proactively provides risk and control measures
* Continuously assessing and revising the strategy and direction of IT audit coverage based on technology changes.
* Consistently enhance the value of department's contributions by recommending and developing innovative approaches and solutions within Internal Audit Group and with clients.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of IT audit experience (e.g., application controls, IT general controls and pre-implementation)
- A certified professional designation (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CIA) is preferred
- Effective communications (orally and written) are required
- Solid technical skills auditing applications
- Team management experience is preferred but not required
What's on Offer
- Competitive base + guaranteed bonus