You are here
SENIOR MANAGER, THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURING, GLOBAL PROCUREMENT
USD85,000 - USD105,000
- Procurement Management Professionals!!
- Excellent Career Opportunity!!
About Our Client
International CPG company with and excellent Management Opportunity!!
- Oversee all strategic and operational aspects of the external manufacturer network in support of 6 manufacturing locations around the world.
- Responsible for on-going supplier relationship and performance management of KPI's, including but not limited to: on-time, in-full deliveries (OTIF), quality (QMR's), lead time, cost savings, and innovation. Deliver continuous improvement in regards to service, flexibility, and cost.
Participate on project teams in support of new product launches (Task Force), and other business initiatives, such as savings and supply driven projects. Interact regularly with marketing, product development, package development, package engineering, materials management, finance, quality, transportation, and legal. Serve as the lead liaison between third party manufacturers.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excels in negotiation and influence management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Excellent problem solving and analytic
- Experience in cost modeling, competitive analysis, procurement processes
- Familiarity with sourcing overseas
- Intelligent risk taking
- Bench-marking/competitive analysis
- Leads individuals and teams
- Maintains cooperative and collaborative relationships
- Contract management
- Budgeting, financial tracking and analysis
- Strategic vision: ties activities to broader business picture
- Understanding of e-procurement tactics
- Experience in global supply chain environment
- Naturally assesses total cost of ownership for sourced items
- Prioritizes effectively
- Development of process improvement plans and tactics
- Ability to assess critical needs and set actions plans accordingly
- Establishes team focus on evaluating alternate materials and suppliers
- Assertive character, able to influence and lead change internally and externally
- Focuses on results, makes decisions and takes action
- Strong business acumen
What's on Offer
Medical/Dental/Vision 401K PTO