You are here
Senior Manager of Trading Compliance
About Our Client
This organization is a world leader in banking and financial services.
- Ensuring that policies, procedures, training, controls, are adapted to facilitate the new rule requirements imposed by swap execution facilities, and working cross product to do so.
- You will also oversee eTrading channels used across the firm to ensure a consistent framework to manage regulatory risk.
- Devising and delivering training on Swap Execution Facility (SEF) rules for stakeholders, including the Business and Compliance officers.
- Ensuring that Compliance monitoring is adequately captures and tests Automated and Algorithmic Trading requirements owed by the firm.
- Providing support to the SVP Head of RC Markets Cross Products.
The Successful Applicant
- 7+ years of proven Compliance and/or Regulatory experience
- Extensive experience in Swap Dealer Compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Strong background in compliance within a financial services environment and be able to understand, interpret and apply complex regulatory requirements to business practices.
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Solid analytical, strategic and operational planning skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
What's on Offer
- Full Health benefits