You are here
Senior Manufacturing Engineer-Lean Manufacturing Expert
Growing global company looking to add a lean manufacturing leader
Room for growth and promotion working along side an amazing team.
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing leader with a strong presence just outside of Boston.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer/CI Leader will:
- Provide guidance for the plant's Lean vision
- Train and educate the workforce & leadership in Lean principles.
- Plan and lead regular Kaizen events.
- Lead efforts to simplify / standardize processes and eliminate waste.
- Provide guidance in the establishment of new lines and equipment installations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- BS in Engineering degree (Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or potentially others)
- Six Sigma Green Belt required; Six Sigma Black Belt highly preferred
- Manufacturing experience
- Lead kaizen events
What's on Offer
- Great team culture
- Leadership role
- Competitive compensation package