You are here
Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Startup Medical Device
Work on a medical device product that can impact millions around the globe
Renovated, cutting-edge office in Boston, MA
About Our Client
Our client is a well funded startup medical device company that is actively looking to build their manufacturing team. Your role will be heavily involved with new product development in order to help launch a new product line.
The Senior Manufacturing Engineer is a high impact role that requires both manufacturing and quality knowledge. You will be involved with the complete product life-cycle of a minimally invasive medical device product. Roles and responsibilities of the Senior Manufacturing Engineer position include:
- Transition a product from prototype into development.
- Design and manufacture new jigs, tools and fixtures.
- Implement verification and validation activities under FDA guidelines.
- Assist with PFMEA and FMEA activities.
- Address quality issues, manage CAPA and issue non-conformance reports.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
In return for the following compensation, you will possess the following:
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering, or related field.
- At least 4 years of manufacturing experience within the medical device industry.
- Experience with New Product Development and New Product Introduction.
- Knowledge of product V&V activities
- Experience in SolidWorks
What's on Offer
- Generous Base Salary
- Excellent benefits including medical/dental coverage
- Opportunity to impact the lives of millions
- Work in innovative new office