You are here
Senior Marketing Manager - Construction
- Huge opportunities for growth with a rapidly growing business
- Highly respected GC with a fantastic reputation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading, family owned construction management & general contracting firm serving corporate, academic, life science and institutional functions throughout New England. They have been recognized as one of the best places to work in Boston and are looking to add a senior marketing manager to their team.
- Manage the planning, development, implementation and execution of regional public relations and communications programs
- Manage 4 direct reports: Marketing Communications Manager, Corporate communications specialist & 2 Marketing Co-ordinators.
- Lead the development of news announcements, written statements, talking points and Q&As for ground breakings and topping off's and service offerings and ongoing PR campaigns, partnerships, etc.
- Identify and pursue opportunities that will further brand awareness including speaking/event opportunities, awards, and contributed content
- Liaise with team, and project executives to orchestrate communications to identify and craft compelling storylines across business and innovation
- Provide support for various special events and conferences
- Respond to press inquiries and support Director of Marketing
- Track and report campaign results, measure program success and report metrics via marketing business intelligence tools
- Serve as a liaison to PR agency to plan and execute PR campaigns
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years of communications/ public relations experience.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached