You are here
Senior Marketing Manager - Medical Device
Senior marketing position with full P&L responsibility
Ability to work remotely
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing medical device company backed by some of the most recognized VC firms in the MedTech space.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the adult acute care respiratory market-including the market trends and size, competitors, new and disruptive technologies, etc.
- Strategize global marketing and sales for product and services solutions
- Spearhead outbound marketing effort
- Uphold consistent brand and high level messaging across all markets
- Collaborate with product management
- Co-travel with sales and clinical team members to better understand the needs of the field
- Create and manage relationships with leading clinical investigators in the field for further product research and education
Apply today for feedback and consideration!
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years' product or marketing management experience in healthcare/medical device industry
- Clinical respiratory experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral skills
- Ability to lead teams and manage projects
- Experienced in developing training materials, and making presentations to internal staff and potential and actual customers
- Comfortable with fast-paced environment and flexibility to adapt to constant change
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (50%)
- Computer and internet savvy including spreadsheets, slide creation and online customer relationship management.
What's on Offer
- $100,000 to $120,000 base salary
- Ability to work remotely
Contact for more information regarding salary and benefits.