You are here
Senior Mechanical Engineer - Electromechanical - Southern NH
Opportunity to work in a small company environment with global company benefits
Leadership position within cross-functional team
About Our Client
This client is a manufacturing division of a global technology organization that specializes in precision technology. They have a small company culture with all of the support and benefits of a top global manufacturer. This division is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with strong FEA and machining experience.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for leading a product design team in the design and analysis of all precision components. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage all processes from design through production while maintaining project timelines and budgets.
- Utilize vibration and thermal analysis to meet complex design requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with Design, Manufacturing, and Production throughout projects.
- Interface with vendors and create bills of materials.
- Provide leadership to all teams and act as the technical expert for concept and design.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile for the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- B.S. Engineering (Preferably Mechanical).
- 3+ years of Design experience within Industrial Manufacturing.
- Strong experience with FEA, vibration & thermal analysis, machining, and capital equipment.
- Enjoys a hands-on interactive role with
- Excellent calculation skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead multiple teams in a highly visible role.
- Small company culture, with the stability and backing of a global organization.
- Report into Managers/Directors that are engineers and contribute technically.
- Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and employee friendly culture.
**Apply Now through link on this page**