You are here
Senior Mechanical Engineer - High Tech Manufacturing - NH
Excellent employee culture and company benefits.
Great location for active families - driving distance to Boston and NH mountains
About Our Client
This client is a manufacturing division of a global technology organization that specializes in precision technology. They offer a small company culture with the focus on employees, while also being able to provide the support and benefits of a top global manufacturer. This division is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with strong FEA and machining experience.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for working collaboratively with all other facets of the company. Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage all processes from design through production while maintaining project timelines and budgets.
- Utilize vibration and thermal analysis to meet complex design requirements.
- Work cross-functionally with Design, Manufacturing, and Production throughout projects.
- Interface with vendors and create bills of materials.
- Provide leadership to all teams and act as the technical expert for concept and design.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile for the Senior Mechanical Engineer:
- B.S. Engineering (Preferably Mechanical).
- 3+ years of Design experience within Industrial Manufacturing.
- Strong experience with FEA, vibration & thermal analysis, machining, and capital equipment.
- Enjoys a hands-on interactive role and working collaboratively with a diverse team.
- Excellent calculation skills.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to collaborate with multiple teams in a highly visible role.
- Small company culture, with an employee focused atmosphere.
- Benefits and stability provided by a global organization.
- Report into Managers/Directors that are engineers and contribute technically.
- Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits and employee friendly culture.
**Apply Now through link on this page**