You are here
Senior Mechanical Engineer - High Tech Manufacturing - Peabody
Industry Leading High Technology Company North of Boston
Cross-functional position with opportunity for growth within company
About Our Client
This division of a global organization leads the high-technology market by collaborating with their many users to produce innovative solutions. They see increase in profits year-on-year and continue to expand within the semiconductor industry.
Main responsibilities of the Senior Mechanical Engineer include:
- Lead product development within cross-functional engineering teams.
- Utilize lean manufacturing methodologies and analysis tools.
- Act as a technical lead among peers and junior engineers.
- Demonstrate design and manufacturing knowledge in regards to innovative technology (i.e. semiconductors, robotics, etc.)
- Drive projects by managing timelines, feasibility, etc.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Mechanical Engineer profile:
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years of Mechanical Engineering experience within relevant industry (i.e. Semiconductors, Robotics, etc.)
- Demonstrated success working with complex assemblies, mechanics, FEA, etc.
- Experience with CAD, SolidWorks, Creo.
**Apply now for details**
What's on Offer
- Join a market-leading technology company during an exciting time of growth.
- Opportunity to work in a cross-functional role and to interface with highly skilled individuals.
- Chance to grow within global organization.
- Competitive compensation package.