You are here
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client is a expnentially growing company near Providence.
Opportunity for growth, promotion, and complete autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is a global company with a strong internal infrastructure who is currently adding to their team due to rapid growth.
Additional responsibilities of the Mechanical Engineer-Plant Engineering:
- Responsible for being an innovator of positive change that favorably impacts engineering processes, inventory turns, on-time delivery, lead-time and quality. Effectiveness is measured primarily technical ownership and functional management.
- Allocate the necessary resources to meet external and internal commitments while maintaining budgetary control.
- Assure that appropriate equipment is provided, adequately maintained and safely operated, evaluate potential of new equipment and initiate capital equipment requests.
- Assure that capacity levels are maintained to match demand in the short term and long term, participate in long-range technical and operational planning.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Master's degree is a "nice to have"
- 3+ years' experience within an Industrial Manufacturing Space-specific to equipment design/capital equipment
- Ability to create and manage systems Engineering and modifications for NPI
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of employees, across all functions of the organization.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Six Sigma Certification a plus.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Great career growth opportunities
- Strong employee development
- Great bonus + benefits plan