You are here
Senior MEP Estimator
- MEP Estimating opportunity at rapidly growing GC in DC
- Chance to work at a company with a huge pipeline of $50M+ ground-up projects
About Our Client
This top 50 ENR General Contractor is rapidly expanding its mid-Atlantic presence and looking to double the number of employees in DC in the next 12-18 months. With $1B worth of work in the pipeline, this company will be one of the largest names in the DC construction market in mixed-use multi family, office and hotel ground-up projects. This offers newcomers an unparalleled opportunity for rapid career growth that is hard to find elsewhere.
This Commercial MEP Estimator will have the following responsibilities:
- Estimating various types of commercial construction projects for all aspects of the project focused in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing
- Work closely with various team members including subcontractors to fully understand the entire job scope
- Analyze everything in the project to determine/establish the costs, schedules, labor estimates, etc.
- Maintain a list of all suppliers, contractors, and subcontractors
- Present all estimates to upper management team
The Successful Applicant
This Commercial MEP Estimator will have the following qualifications:
- BS degree in engineering, construction science, or related discipline
- 10+ years of construction estimating experience with a strong background in commercial construction work focused in MEP
- Experience with mixed-use commercial construction a plus
- Strong experience using various estimating software
- Experience with projects ranging from $30 million a minimum to be considered for the role
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package included. Interested in further info? Submit your resume now.