You are here
Senior Network Engineer
- Senior Network Engineer with knowledge of networking hardware and software
- Global Company
About Our Client
- Maintain reliable, resilient, high performing network connectivity for enterprise data, voice, video networks
- Manage suppliers from order processing, implementation, service change management.
- Maintain network integrity through active security management practices.
- Optimize traffic from various sources: office, data center, cloud, vendor.
- Maintain configuration management and regional performance monitoring.
- Maintain global standards, recommend ongoing enhancements to global network.
- Design and implementation of office configurations.
The Successful Applicant
- Senior Network Engineer must be detail-oriented and have in-depth knowledge of networking hardware and software.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science and 8+ years in areas of network design/implementation, LAN/WAN interfacing, security, Internet protocols & TCP/IP, server and network infrastructures.
- Professional certifications, such as CCIE considered a plus.
Networking Protocols RIPv1 & RIPv2, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, TCP/IP, IPSec, UDP, VRRP, HSRP, ATM, HTTP, FTP, STP and RSTP, PIM
Virtualization LAN Technologies VLAN, Private VLAN, Spanning Tree, VTP, 802.1Q Trunking, Fast Ethernet Gigabyte Ethernet, IGMP& IGMP snooping
Network Equipment Cisco routers, switches and firewalls
Security / Firewalls
WAN Technologies PPP, Frame relay, ISDN, ATM, MPLS, T1/T3 & E1/E3
VMWare LAN configuration and maintenance.
Operating Systems Windows 7 and Windows 10, CISCO IOS
Network Management, Network Troubleshooting, Hardware Troubleshooting, Network planning And Design, Network Administration SSH, Telnet, SNMP, SDM, ICMP, Cisco Works
IP Telephony IP Telephony utilizing Cisco routers, TPN & Polycom
AAA Architecture TACACS+, RADIUS, Cisco ACS
What's on Offer
Competitive Base + Bonus
Comprehensive health benefits, Life Insurance and 401k