You are here
Senior Operations Planner
Minimum 3-5 years related of planning experience in Supply Chain
Working knowledge of MRP and supply chain planning practices
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer packed goods company in Santa Monica.
The Senior Operations Planner, will also contribute to contract manufacturer production planning/scheduling and manage key reporting metrics to deploy demand/production strategies that support operation efforts.
- Analyze, prioritize & manage supply cycles for all assigned products and categories.
- Interface with various functional areas, such as co manufacturers, shipping, quality, accounting, etc. in order to resolve any supply, quality or logistic problems associated with demand planning and order fulfillment
- Play a key role in the S&OP function within operations and the organization
- Coordinate the flow of information between order entry, purchasing, manufacturing, quality and 3PL
- Oversee component material requirement forecasts and collaborate with sourcing/forecast manager on execution strategy
- Create and foster an environment where operations/supply chain risk is identified and mitigated
- Collaborate with forecast manager to bring together product line plans and properly illustrate direction in MRP system
- Investigate issues and inefficiencies across operation that compromise system data accuracy
- Assist in the analysis of rolling demand cycles and development of finished good forecasts
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years related of planning experience in operations, contract manufacturing and/or MLM environment
- Working knowledge of MRP and supply chain planning practices
- Knowledge of MRP system set up and deployment is a plus
- Experience with SAP is a plus but not required
What's on Offer
Comprehensive salary + great benefits