You are here
Senior Payroll Manager
About Our Client
Private Non-Profit corporation located in Manhattan.
- Ensures payroll operations are carried out in an efficient, effective, accurate and expedient manner.
- Leads the continued implementation of the SAP payroll system as required.
- Works internally with the Finance and Human Resources departments to address matters relating to payroll.
- Ensures progressive and innovative ideas and processes are researched and implemented to increase productivity. Ensures key stakeholders receive the information required to make staffing decisions.
- Acts as the key internal and external contact for audits of payroll; provides support as necessary to the Benefits Administrator.
- Ensures full utilization of all payroll systems applications, including managing and testing all implementations and system enhancement upgrades.
- Establishes, documents, and manages payroll internal controls emphasizing data integrity, reporting, security and compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of and ensures compliance with all legal, federal and state requirements and government reporting regulations affecting payroll, tax and garnishments.
- Ensures all year-end processes (W-2, etc.) are handled in a timely and proper manner.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of five years of related experience required. In-depth knowledge and deep understanding of SAP system and ADP Workforce now, reporting, analytics and tax compliance. Must have the ability to multi-task and work under pressure with strict deadlines. Must have the ability to motivate, mentor and lead a team. Excellent oral & written business communication skills required.
What's on Offer
Temp-Perm opportunity, attractive hourly rate.