You are here
Senior Plant Financial Analyst
- *Manufacturing Expereience Needed*
- *Cost Accounting Knowledge Required*
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer of medical equipment/devices with 50,000+ employees and operations in over 50 countries. The organization has over $10 Billion in revenues.
- Partnering with Operations to:
- Ensure productivity factors are in-line with expectations
- Ensure manufacturing variances to standard and start- up costs are accurate
- Validation of production volumes & analyzing leverage
- Prepare off cycle product cost development
- Working with the COE Manufacturing :
- To develop standard costing, month end process, annual budget, quarterly forecasting and 3 year strategic plans
- To drive further standardization and process efficiency
- Continuous Improvement/ Lean projects analysis
- Assist in analyzing, tracking and ensuring the accuracy of projects against metrics
- Strategic sourcing analysis, working with operations & strategic sourcing to minimize impact of material inflation
- Work with Operations & Strategic Sourcing to minimize material inflation
- Capital and financial models development and analysis
- Work with operations in the capital budgeting process
- Preparing capital investment analysis ROI/ IRR/NPV principals
- Forecasting future spending & depreciation for forecasts
- Inventory Management
- Assist with the analysis of inventory levels and days inventory on hand (DIO) to ensure they meet ISC/Operations targets
- Assist & analyze annual inventory and support cycle count program to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with special projects as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance Required
- 4+ years plant manufacturing with product costing methodologies required
- Must exhibit strong MS Excel skills with detailed knowledge of advanced functions including v-lookup, pivot tables, and macros.
- Experience in SAP or other manufacturing ERP systems preferred - the position also requires the ability to navigate through multiple ERP systems, the more sophisticated the better.
- Strong knowledge of capital budgeting, including IRR/NPV principals,
- Highly experienced in inventory Fixed Assets, raw materials, WIP, and Finished Goods
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Proven ability to adjust and adapt to new innovative ideas in order to create new services and/or business models for their clients
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and complete all tasks in a detailed and timely fashion.
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, bonus, and relocation package offered.