You are here
Senior Plastics Quality Engineer - Injection Molding
Seeking a Quality Engineer with a background in injection molding.
Position opened due to the company's growth in the medical and aerospace markets
About Our Client
This company is a global plastics & injection molding manufacturer for the medical device, aerospace, automotive, and commercial industries.
- Participate in the establishment of quality specifications and standards for raw materials and for process and finished products.
- Develop and recommend inspection and sampling techniques, quality control plans or process procedures to meet the quality specification standards.
- Install and supervise inspection and testing procedures for raw materials, in-process and finished products.
- Provide technical assistance to the Purchasing department in connection with the purchase of raw materials and supplies.
- Execute validation protocols or (DQ), installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ), and performance qualification (PQ).
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. in Engineering or Biological Sciences, with a minimum 5 years of Quality experience.
- Must have experience with Execute validation protocols or (DQ), installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ), and performance qualification (PQ).
- Minimum of five years experience in a given field (Medical Devices, Automotive, plastics & injection molding or Aerospace) is required.
- Knowledgeable in plastics processing, manufacturing or tooling design environments is strongly preferred.
- Supervisory background in inspection and/or testing processes is desirable.
- Familiarity with ISO 9000 Quality Systems, US FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and/or cGMP is a must.
What's on Offer
- Great base salary
- Great exposure to regulated industries
- Growth role- expected to become a supervisory position
- Strong benefits package
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Mid-year salary review