You are here
Senior Process Engineer
A global organization is currently searching for a Senior Process Engineer.
Our client is looking for a change agent to be part of their Engineering Group.
About Our Client
Our client is a world leader for a specific application for the Aerospace and Defense & Medical Device Industries. With cutting edge products, this company is paving the way in its industry. As such, they are growing rapidly within the engineering team and looking to add a highly skilled Process Engineer to their team south of Boston.
The Process Engineer's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Be the subject matter expert in Process Improvement and Manufacturing
- Prepare automation project scope and project cost estimates
- Create project documentation and participate in customer interaction
- Implement software designs in compliance with engineering principles, company standards and contract requirements
- Ensure conformance to industry design standards
- Provide technical training and support both internally and externally
The Successful Applicant
The Process Engineer should possess:
- B.S. in Engineering
- Experience with Materials such as Metals or Ceramics
- Material Science exposure within manufacturing.
- 2+ years of Engineering experience, within a Process or Manufacturing Engineering role
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation structure
- Unique opportunity in a growing, global company
- Highly innovative and collaborative
- Key leadership member spearheading company