You are here
Senior Process Engineer
Plastic Manufacturing Company looking for senior extrusion engineer
International company expanding due to tremendous growth within organization
About Our Client
Our Client is a International Leader that specializes in developing and manufacturing rubber products for over 100 years. They are a global powerhouse operating in the North Americas, Brazil, Europe, Russia, India, Korea and China.
- Assists in process evaluation to help optimize unit productivity.
- Supports production in developing, documenting, creating, and improving products and more efficient processes.
- Evaluates opportunities to improve performance, increase yields, and minimize waste.
- Identifies and documents capabilities and limitations of processes.
- Participates in planning and implementing new products.
- Assumes responsibility for specific production projects from planning to production and release.
- Researches, analyzes, tests, designs, and supports production projects.
- Utilizes standardized techniques and processes in production.
- Ensures that production plans and processes are compliant with relevant regulations.
- Works with lead engineer to ensure product specifications conform to industry standards and customer needs.
The Successful Applicant
- QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: College degree in an engineering or related field and/or equivalent experience with extruding EPDM compounds . Experience with TPV Extrusion process a major plus. REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Understanding of Company operations and needs. Knowledge of related regulatory requirements. Understanding of production processes and concepts.
- Required experience:
- extruding EPDM compounds: 10+
What's on Offer
- Direct impact on product strategy, with possibility to participate in interesting projects connected with building brand awareness of the company.
- Health Insurance
- 401 (k) Program
- Accrued Paid Time Off