You are here
Senior Procurement Manager - Dairy Market (PANAMA)
About Our Client
Is the World’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Define and implement the category strategy, utilizing Strategic Sourcing processes, tools and policies
- Perform supplier market/category/supply risk analysis and develop Total Cost Ownership (TCO) models to identify improvement opportunities
- Negotiate contracts ensuring the most beneficial commercial agreements with suppliers in line with the strategy
- Manage the relationship with various stakeholders to integrate category plans and outcomes in local budgets and price planning
- In partnership with Supplier Relationship Management Experts lead the planning and regular contract SLA reviews with suppliers and other functional partners
- Ensure compliance to Corporate Business Principles, policies and standards
The Successful Applicant
University degree in Procurement, Business Administration and/or Supply Chain. Minimum 3 years’ experience in sourcing, supplier management or strategic procurement, ideally gained in the Dairy Category (Butter, Cheese, SMP, etc.) .Demonstrated successful use of risk management, responsible sourcing and supplier relation management. Experience in negotiation. Understanding of US Dairy Market and International Procurement Regulations. Fluent English, another language will be an asset.
What's on Offer
- Interesting compensation package (USD) in highly competitive market (fixed and variable).
- Role with global exposure.
- Consistent opportunities for training and development