You are here
Senior Product Development Engineer - Plastics
- Sr. Development Engineer which drives the company's growth through innovation.
- This client is a multibillion-dollar consumer plastics manufacturer.
About Our Client
This company is an American multibillion-dollar consumer and commercial products manufacturer. This branch provides plastics and injection molding for the consumer plastics industry.
This position will assist R&D group, Operations and Sales and Marketing teams in product development tasks such as ideation, concept creation and prototyping, proof-of-concept studies, exploring potential paths to commercialization, scouting and investigating new technologies, processes, and equipment within or outside the industry for fresh ideas.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors Degree in Plastics or Mechanical Engineering is required. MS Plastics Engineering is strong preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years on R&D, Product Development, or Upstream engineering experience in the [plastics manufacturing industry required.
- Working knowledge of design techniques for plastic parts, plastics processes, and tools involved in the design and production of plastic parts is required.
- Previous work experience in product design, development, NPD or R&D department with structured NPD processes required.
What's on Offer
- Excellent base salary.
- Competitive benefits.
- Opportunity to grow into management role.
- Position which drives creativity and innovation.
- Bonus potential.
- High-profile consumer products company.