You are here
Senior Product Manager - Consumer Electronics
USD120,000 - USD130,000
Senior level position reporting into C-level.
Ownership over the product portfolio and next gen product planning
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest providers of audio visual technology globally.
- Deliver insightful product recommendations to business and executive leaders about product trends, consumer electronics competitive landscape and software product integrations
- Build strong working relationships with engineering, business development, program management, design and programming insights groups
- Build alignment and effectively influence multiple stakeholders
- Identify long-term opportunities based on research and a strategic view of the sound masking market, or adjacent markets.
- Work closely with beta customers and existing customers to understand their usage behaviors, and act as voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Recommend and gain approval on pricing and distribution strategies for new products. Own launch calendars and project schedules.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Master's Degree in Business or Computer Science preferred but not required.
- 8-10 years of experience in product management.
- Experience in acoustics or audio a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package attached