You are here
Senior Product Manager - Dental Devices
High performance team
Global company with over 100 year history
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized dental device manufacturer with over 100 years track record.
- Develop business plan and market forecasting
- Communicate value proposition
- Cross-functional collaboration with marketing team counterparts and sales team
- Analyze market trends
Apply today for immediate consideration.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of business experience including experience in product and marketing management
- MBA preferred
- High level of personal effectiveness in working with and leading teams in cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and implementation skills; proven analytical skills with ability to translate data into actionable plans
- Effective skills in areas of interpersonal, oral and written communication, organization, prioritization and planning, goal setting, analytical and problem solving
- Results-oriented, capable of managing and driving the completion of multiple competing projects
- Requires the ability to develop comprehensive business cases with detailed financial analysis
- Experience presenting to senior level leadership is required
What's on Offer
- $130,000-$150,000 base salary
Contact for more information regarding salary and benefits.