You are here
Senior Product Manager - IT Healthcare (saas)
Newly created position with a leading healthcare technology business
Leading product lines in the market with a great company reputation.
About Our Client
Our client is one the world's leading IT healthcare businesses providing products to some of the top hospital networks and clincians worldwide.
- Drive the product direction taking into consideration the build vs. buy vs. partner strategy
- Understand the market activities & forces, competitive landscape, upmarket expansion and needs and applicable business models
- Identify differentiators for how we disrupt and opportunities for product adjacencies including across the suite of products and services
- Specifying market requirements for current and future product functionality and services by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Identify metrics and success criteria that Product Managers and Product team members should be tracking, to help ensure transparency and visibility to program success and opportunities for improvement - Requesting analyses to inform backlogs and product roadmaps
- Work collaboratively with our development partners in building a solution to support their operations and learn where we want to focus as we move upmarket
- Partner with Product Management leaders to drive portfolio and product strategy - collaboratively work with Product Management to research and define future work for their product areas and ID'ing business opportunities that will drive product success (including build/buy decisions)
- Collaborate with Business Development with an articulated vision of the product strategy, support service expansion diligence, and analysis with M&A and potential partner relationships
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years Product Management experience.
- Technical understanding (SAAS, MOBILE, DATA) required.
- Passion for healthcare.
What's on Offer
Competitive compensation and benefits package attached.