You are here
Senior Product Manager - IT Healthcare
- Senior Product Manager opportunity with a leading medical device business.
- Huge opportunities for upward mobility with an expanding company.
About Our Client
The company connects clinical teams with the precise visual information and collaborative insight they need, when and where they need it. They make sophisticated visualization and healthcare environment integration simple and intuitive. They were featured on the Deloitte fast 500 for fastest growing technology companies last year and are looking to add to their team.
- Leads the definition, launch, and commercialization of new products and services that solve critical business and clinical problems for our customers. Ensures these solutions move the needle commercially through successful pricing, targeting, and promotion.
- Deeply understands the competitive landscape and positions the company's products in the market by working closely with Engineering, Marketing, Sales, and Program Management teams and in the market with customers and other thought leaders.
- Evangelizes product lines with sales, customers, and thought leaders.
- Supports sales with effective training, collateral, customer visits, and other product-related activity.
- Supports marketing with accurate and timely content that describes product functionality, value proposition, competitive advantage, and technical specifications.
- Accurately and effectively represents the needs of the market and voice of the customer in all phases of product conception and development.Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Uses detailed market, technology, and competitive input to develop product/market requirements and user stories for all aspects of the product including warranty, service, and support. Provides input to product roadmap and maintains product backlogs.
- Develops unique value proposition of assigned products. Ensures sales understands and can effectively leverage for competitive advantage.
- Builds strong, collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly engages with customers and supports key sales meetings.
- Assists in strategic analysis of new business, partner, and product opportunities.
- Provides product functionality and positioning information for marketing materials; reviews collateral for technical completeness and accuracy.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years of technology product management experience. Preference will be given to candidates with strong B2B, Enterprise Software/Healthcare IT and Medical Device or Network Appliance background. IP video/telephony, baseband video, audio, SaaS, and value-add services expertise strongly preferred.
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation and benefits package attached.