You are here
Senior Product Manager - IT Life sciences
Newly created position with a leading life sciences technology business.
Start up business with groundbreaking new product offering.
About Our Client
The company is a dynamic start up based in Cambridge, MA. The business has quadrupled in size over the last 18 months servicing some of the biggest clients out there in the healthcare, pharmaceutical and life sciences space.
The company brings together technology and services focused on data research and creating the best possible results for healthcare and life sciences businesses
- Uses detailed market, technology, and competitive input to develop product/market requirements and user stories for all aspects of the product including warranty, service, and support. Provides input to product roadmap and maintains product backlogs.
- Provide leadership and accountability for the market success of your product portfolio.
- Visit customers and end-users in Life Sciences and other research market segments regularly to solicit feedback; build strong relationships with early customers and drive user adoption.
- Provide expertise on end-users while staying current on market condition, segments, competition and trends.
- Develop business plans for new products to maximize the business opportunity and growth.
- Work cross-functionally, discover, validate, document and prioritize requirements from internal and external sources, aligned with the product vision and roadmap.
- Work directly with or as product owner of an agile development team to set product direction, review user stories, set priorities and acceptance criteria, and accept finished work.
- Present the product, business model or technology to various audiences, including investors, customers or potential customers, industry associations or colleagues.
- Develops unique value proposition of assigned products. Ensures sales understands and can effectively leverage for competitive advantage.
- Assists in strategic analysis of new business, partner, and product opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's degree in software, engineering, healthcare or MBA, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as a product manager for a healthcare data product, preferably in a software or SaaS company, selling to life sciences and research organizations.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a product manager or product owner as part of an Agile team
- Life Sciences, big-data and data visualization experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Generous time PTO allowance
- Equity package negotiable