You are here
Senior Product Manager
Highly recognized brand!
Ton of Opportunity to Grow!
About Our Client
Our client is an online media company
- The products under your charge allow you to tell a great story to millions of highly engaged users.
- The team has a great team dynamic - you'll work closely with exceptional design and tech leads, as well as other smart, hard-working Individuals
- This role is a great mix of forward-thinking strategy and highly creative, design-centered feature development.
- Your Marketing and PR partners are knowledgeable and collaborative, having built up key relationships in the industry over many years.
- You'll work closely with our outstanding User Science team to gain feedback and insights directly from users.
The Successful Applicant
- You've been in Product 5+ years, minimum 3 years in Agile.
- Passion for continuous growth and improvement
- Ability to use data in making product decisions (experience with Mixpanel, Segment, Google Analytics, Customer.io).
- Experienced with the world of fashion, but know the future will be about providing value, not just optimizing funnels.
- Marketing teams love working with you because you "get it".
- Proactive communication and collaborative style to work with Stakeholders
- Ability to work well with Designers and to be a great partner.
- Possess keen aesthetics and empathy, and a user-driven mentality.
- You're a ruthless prioritizer, and have great instincts when it comes to what matters.
- You believe in accommodating user needs *and* business requirements.
- You communicate clearly and effectively -- on paper, in person, over email/chat, and in specs.
- Rapid-prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision, and Framer really rev your design engine.
- The prospect of getting to know your users is exciting, and you've got experience with user science tools + methods.
- You love weddings.
What's on Offer
Offer is commensurate on experience and offers Health Benefits, 401k, Stock Purchase Plan, Mentor Program