You are here
Senior Product Manager
Drive the product direction
Identify metrics and success criteria that the team should be tracking
About Our Client
My client is a leader in the Health care industry providing cutting edge products and services to their clients and customers.
As the Senior Product Manager you will be required to understand the market and customer, contributing to a product vision, developing business cases, ensuring a product or set of product features meets business requirements and collaborate with other teams to tell the story of the product strategy. This position will work closely with the product team to set the direction of the product.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive the product direction taking into consideration the build vs. buy vs. partner strategy
- Understand the market activities & forces, competitive landscape, upmarket expansion and needs and applicable business models
- Identify metrics and success criteria that Product Managers and Product team members should be tracking, to help ensure transparency and visibility to program success and opportunities for improvement
- Partner with Product Management leaders to drive portfolio and product strategy
- Collaborate with Business Development, Sales, and other internal partner leaders as needed
- Provide direction and input in the portfolio planning process
The Successful Applicant
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelor's Degree required; Degree (Bachelor's or Masters) in Business or Product Design preferred
- Understanding of health care / health IT environment preferred
- 5 years relevant product management or product strategy experience
- 5 years working with stakeholders in a business environment, working across cross-functional groups
- Technical understanding (mobile, SaaS, data) - ability to gut check technical feasibility and time lines and remove technical development barriers
- Experience bringing products to market
What's on Offer
On offer is a competitive salary, bonus and equity. This company is a leader in its field that is looking to expand.