You are here
Senior Product Marketing Manager - Instrumentation
USD120,000 - USD130,000
Senior level position reporting into VP.
Market leading manufacturer with operations globally.
About Our Client
Market leading manufacturing business focused across 15 different countries and 35 offices.
- Develop products and program roadmaps, implementation plans, and product specifications.
- Establish customers and contacts for new and existing products.
- Assist Sales in the forecasting process.
- Develop strategic plans that expand market share for the product family.
- Identify, plan, and quantify new market opportunities for the product family.
- Research and understand the implications of competitive products, capabilities and intentions.
- Provide recommendations based on market data to establish future service product offerings and priorities. Accountable for the creation and maintenance of the product line roadmap.
- Maintain strategic customer and industry contacts for market direction.
- Define product requirements and develop marketing plans.
- Establish pricing guidelines consistent with customer value, cost and profitability targets.
- Work with Sales to define account strategy.
- Coordinate team selling activities for key customers by coordinating internal resources to support sales management requirements.
- Work with Sales in the preparation of quotations and price negotiations to manage cost and profitability.
- Develop sales tools and sales training programs and deliver this training to the sales organization.
- Provide support to the sales effort on an as-required basis for customer visits and presentations, technical assistance, and to represent the company and service product line.
- Create product launch strategy; manage the creation of all marketing communications materials, including press and product releases, data sheets, and technical notes.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in technical discipline (or equivalent).
- 5-10 years of experience in Product Marketing/Product Management.
- Ability to interact with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Service at the highest level of internal/external management.
- Results-oriented professional with good business judgment and ability to build strong customer relationships
What's on Offer
- Apply below for immediate consideration and information on compensation and benefits.