You are here
Senior Product Quality Engineer - Consumer Products
- New Sr. Engineer position with a multibillion-dollar consumer products provider.
- This position will help drive a team which launches 7-10 products per year.
About Our Client
This company is a global consumer products manufacturer located right in the Greater Boston Area. The organization is a market-leader in home appliances and releases anywhere from multiple products each year due to growth. As a result of its massive growth, our client has generated nearly $2 billion and aims to hire over 100 new employees by the end of 2016.
Senior Product Quality Engineer Consumer Products will have responsibilities including (but not limited to)
- Track and complete Quality Deliverables for NPD (New Product Development) Requirements
- Lead in the use of fundamental NPD tools like DFMEA, PFMEA, Reliability Test Plans and Production Control Plans
- Lead and Complete DFMEA, PFMEA, Reliability Test Plans and Production Control Plans
- Manage warranty analytics and complete reliability analysis for warranty and key component NPD reviews
- Meet all KPIs as developed by the Leadership Team
- Collaborate with Engineering and Marketing to translate customer needs into product requirements and specifications.
- Facilitate and promote use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action implementation.
- Participate in overseas activity with US, European, and Asian based manufacturing representatives to ensure operational readiness of new product launches.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-10 Years of related Engineering experience in an R&D or manufacturing environment
- Strong experience with new product commercialization processes emphasizing design, manufacturing, test or reliability activities.
- Travel up to 25% internationally.
What's on Offer
- Excellent international leadership opportunity
- Growth role with options for Senior Manager
- Full relocation package for non-local candidates
- Competitive base salary
- 15% bonus
- Strong benefits package