You are here
Senior Project Accountant - Construction
Multi-Million Dollar Projects Experience Required
Top General Contractor
About Our Client
The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will work as part of a well-established General Contracting Company. The successful candidate can choose between working on site in Boston MA or in Woburn MA,
- The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will manage all aspects of Account Receivables and Account Payables for their projects.
- The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will take control of communications with subcontractors and clients.
- Will input overhead and cost coding associated with each project.
- Process weekly payroll time sheet entry and collection for job-site.
- Preparation and submission of timely and accurate billing reconciliations to job cost.
- Will apply working knowledge of Lien Laws and procedures.
- Co-ordinate with Company Project Managers, Superintendents and Estimators.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree preferred
- Accounting Experience in the Construction Industry, preferably for a general contractor or sub-contractor
- Experience with Construction Accounting Software is highly desirable
- Experience working on large multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will enjoy an unparalleled opportunity to develop their accounting and finance career within the construction sector. This company offer a competitive base salary, bonus potential, health insurance and 401K plan to new starters. If you are looking for flexibility as to where you might work whether it be on site in Boston or in the Office. If you are interested, please apply below.