You are here
Senior Project Accountant - Construction
Leading Boston Commerical Construction Company
Experienced Project Accountant Needed to run the Accounting
About Our Client
Commercial Construction Company in Wellesley, MA. The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will manage a core accounting team that mainly manages Project Accounting but will also be responsible for the overall books of the company too. This Commercial Construction Company will help you progress in you Accounting and Finance Career.
- The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will manage all aspects of Account Receivables and Account Payables for their projects.
- The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will take control of communications with subcontractors and clients.
- Will input overhead and cost coding associated with each project.
- Process weekly payroll time sheet entry and collection for job-site.
- Preparation and submission of timely and accurate billing reconciliations to job cost.
- Will apply working knowledge of Lien Laws and procedures.
- Co-ordinate with Company Project Managers, Superintendents and Estimators.
- Responsible for Month End Close Procedures and the production of Financial Statements.
- Managing a Project Accounting Team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree preferred
- Accounting Experience in the Construction Industry, preferably for a general contractor or sub-contractor
- Experience with Construction Accounting Software is highly desirable
- Experience working on large multi-million dollar projects
What's on Offer
The Senior Project Accountant - Construction will enjoy an unparalleled opportunity to develop their accounting and finance career within the construction sector. This company offer a competitive base salary, bonus potential, health insurance and 401K plan to new starters. If you are interested, please apply below.