You are here
Senior Project Engineer - Medical Device - North Shore
Opportunity to break into Medical Device Industry
Must have experience with injection molding
About Our Client
Medical device manufacturing company seeking Senior Project Engineer with experience in Injection Molding to take the business to the next level with existing and new clients. This company is a small medical division of a global manufacturing organization, and provides the opportunity of small company culture, with large organization benefits.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the Senior Project Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Manage medical device projects from putting together quotes, through product completion.
- Interface directly with suppliers/vendors, with a focus on tool design with injection molding.
- Collaborate directly with Quality Engineering team to complete validations.
- Autonomously manage anywhere from 2-4 projects simultaneously, and maintain project budgets and timelines.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Project Engineer profile:
- B.S. Degree (Preferably within Engineering).
- 4+ years of experience with Tool Design/Injection Molding.
- Demonstrated experience efficiently managing Engineering Projects.
- Medical Device experience preferred, but not a necessity.
- Ability to work both independently, and collaboratively across company divisions.
What's on Offer
- Chance to break into Medical Device industry with a global organization.
- Opportunity to manage multiple projects, cradle to grave.
- Strong compensation package and large company benefits.
- Opportunity for relocation.
**Apply Now for consideration**