You are here
Senior Project Manager - Design/Build
- Opportunity to run whole divisions projects
- Opportunity to travel internationally
About Our Client
This global company is located in over 10 countries and has recently made their North America presence.
The Senior Project Manager - Design/Build responsibilities:
- Coordinates the interrelating activities of subcontractors, suppliers, vendors and customers.
- Coordinates design and engineering efforts; monitors and reports on financial status of the project(s) and is responsible for subcontract and contract administration.
- Responsible for estimating efforts relative to the project(s).
- Responsible for entire proposal preparation effort.
- Develops job progress schedule to ensure that actual construction parallels with the schedule.
- Negotiates contracts with subcontractors and vendors for various trades, ensuring that all phases of the work are encompassed and that a clear definition of work responsibility is defined.
- Reviews and approves subcontractor and vendor payment requests. Issues changes in the work to receive prices from subcontractors in a timely fashion.
- Works with design and engineering managers to ensure project(s) is/are designed, procured and constructed within the boundaries of operating guidelines, while conforming to technical requirements and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Visits job site(s) as needed to review progress and quality of work.
- Prepares various reports to successfully manage the project(s), such as monthly red files, progress analysis/schedules, billings and status reports. Organizes and maintains job files to ensure continuity of work flow. Submits verbal and written reports on project status to management.
- Issues appropriate change orders to subcontractors and customers.
- Reviews shop drawings and submittals to ensure compliance with scope of work.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Project Manager - Design/Build should have:
- Bachelors degree
- Fluent in Spanish
- Ability to travel 40% of the time
- 3 years minimum of Project Management experience
- Ideally tenant interior experience
- Strong communication skills
- Estimating experience
- Familiarity to the preconstruction phase
- Ability to push project along
- Organization skills
- Ideally familiar with procore
What's on Offer
The Senior Project Manager - Design/Build will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary bonus
- 401(k) matching
- Strong benefits package
- Paid vacation days
- Work/life balance