You are here
Senior Project Manager- Hospitality
- High-End General Contractor Seeking PM with Restaurant Experience
- Chance to be at the forefront of a major period of growth
About Our Client
This GC has a focus on high-end restaurants, retail, and office spaces. Position is based in Washington DC.
- Ensure that a project schedule is in place during project setup; partner with the Superintendent to maintain its continued accuracy.
- Create a procurement schedule to plan for the purchasing and delivery of equipment and materials and to resolve purchasing challenges early on.
- Develop a purchasing strategy using the project/procurement schedules and budget and review with Purchasing to ensure purchases are prioritized and buy out goals are met.
- Lead the project team, deploy the project strategy and meet established profit goals.
- Effectively administer the billing and collection process; send timely applications for payment and follow up assertively.
- Adhere to and promote risk management and safety policies and procedures and partner with the Superintendent to ensure they are followed
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years construction management experience with a commercial general contracting company, including experience in the restaurant market
- Bachelor's degree in construction management or related field is preferred
- Strong communication, organizational and computer skills
- Experience managing multiple projects and maintaining schedules and budgets
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package included. Submit your resume now.