You are here
Senior Project Manager - Industrial Construction
Renown Design / Build group in Chicago
Excellent career progression and company benefits
About Our Client
My client is a name synonymous with quality, landmark developments around the Chicagoland area. Due to an increased pipeline of projects, they are currently seeking experienced project managers at the senior level to lead an exciting portfolio of large scale industrial projects, with immediate effect.
As a Senior Project Manager in a Design Build firm, you will work closely with trades and design team. Manage project schedule and drive site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
This is for large scale manufacturing and distribution center developments and the role will have full ownership of not only this project but an expected pipeline of assignments in the foreseeable future.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in related field ideally in civil engineering
- Civil design experience using AutoCAD
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally industrial projects experience
- Auto Civil 3D and Microsoft Office experience
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package, above market rate bonus payouts, longevity and tenure in the business.
Competitive benefits package and 401K plan.