You are here
Senior Project Manager - Industrial
Well-established company with an entrepreneurial feel of innovation and growth
Opportunity to work for a company that knows the importance of work/life balance
About Our Client
With a well-established name, my client is a company that has a backlog of projects in need of motivated Senior PM's to take charge and hit the ground running. This client offers flexible working hours with an edgy environment that has showed tremendous growth in the past 2 years and is synonymous with quality. Projects range anywhere up to $200 million in new construction and are looking to add to their headcount.
- Minimum of 12 months working within an interiors / tenant improvement general contracting environment.
- Will have a 360 knowledge and understand of project management including estimating and preconstruction.
- Client negations and presenting
- Networking and business development
- The ability to work in a fast paced multi project environment developing relationships with large accounts.
- Master's degree in construction management is essential
- Applicants must have high energy, assertive, and passionate about building construction
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Construction Management or other related field
- 8+ years' of industry experience
- Ability to come in own projects from start to finish
- Good team player and ability to manage a team
- Technologically savvy
- Previous experience with design/build projects
What's on Offer
- $120,000+ base salary
- Car allowance
- High bonus potential based on performance
- Great company culture with good work/life balance
- Great PTO plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage