You are here
Senior Project Manager - Large Commercial Construction Projects
High profile Commercial General Contractor with a strong pipeline
Searching for a Senior Project Manager with experience in projects over $150M
About Our Client
High profile commercial general contractor is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager who has completed ground up projects in excess of $150M.
The firm has a strong pipeline of work across Florida and needs a seasoned SPM to take charge of their growing portfolio.
The Commercial Construction Senior Project Manager will own and manage all aspects of projects to include client relationships, schedules, budgets, and profitability through comprehensive project completion. As the Senior Project Manager, you will collaborate with your Project Managers and Superintendents to develop, refine, and update project schedules to ensure all milestones are identified and tracked.
- Meet weekly and communicate daily with Project Managers and Superintendents to assess project progress, schedule, changes and deliveries
- Proactively identify design deficiencies, schedule concerns, and other project specific issues
- Attain a thorough and complete understanding of the Prime Contract, all subcontracts, the drawings, and specifications
- Enforce safety protocols to ensure job site consistently meets or exceeds OSHA safety standards
- Maintain appropriate documentation throughout the project including change order logs, RFI logs, and submittal lots.
- Communicate daily with owners, tenant reps, construction managers, superintendents and project coordinators to ensure progress toward the common goal is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful Commercial Construction Senior Project Manager will have the following:
- Bachelors degree in construction management or related field
- Minimum of 7+ years experience in the construction industry with a commercial general contractor
- Experience as Project Manager on ground up Commercial projects in excess of $150M
- Proficiency with computer software used in the construction industry
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial to success of the Commercial Project Manager
What's on Offer
This company has an excellent reputation for producing quality work on time and within client budgets.
There are excellent long term opportunities for career minded individuals looking to progress their careers.