You are here
Senior Project Manager - Medical Device - Providence area
Medical Device company located in the Providence, RI area
Seeking Project Engineers with experience in highly regulated environments
About Our Client
This contract medical device manufacturing company located in Rhode Island is known for their employee-centric culture and standout teams. They specialize within surgical instruments and are seeking technically skilled Project Engineers with experience in medical device or highly regulated environments.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other teams to drive business across product lines.
- Act as a team lead from concept through launch for new and existing products.
- Lead and ensure execution of manufacturing processes through production.
- Provide technical expertise through new product development phases while managing all projects.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal profile for the Senior Project Engineer:
- B.S. Engineering; Preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- 4+ years of Project Management/related experience.
- Must have experience in Medical Device or other highly regulated industries.
- Ability to collaborate and work successfully across multiple teams.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a standout team and in an employee-centric environment.
- Work cross-functionally across multiple teams.
- Leadership role within Medical Device company.
- Competitive compensation package.