You are here
Senior Project Manager - Multi-Family Residential
High-end Mid-rise Multifamily developments in Chicago
Excellent Track Record of High Value Projects in The Midwest
About Our Client
My client is a name synonymous with quality, landmark developments around the Chicagoland area. Due to an increased pipeline of projects going into 2017, they are currently seeking experienced project managers at the senior level to lead an exciting portfolio of luxury multi-family residential projects, with immediate effect.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with the design team, manage project schedule and drive site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
This is for a high-end, multi-family residential development and the role will have full ownership of not only this project but an expected pipeline of assignments in the foreseeable future.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally high end residential but similar experience is OK
- Experience with permitting ideally using MWRD, IDOT and within Illinois
- Auto Civil 3D and Microsoft Office experience
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package, above market rate bonus payouts, longevity and tenure in the business.
Competitive benefits package and 401K plan.