You are here
Senior Project Manager - Philadelphia
- Growing GC and Developer in PA Multifamily/Mixed use
- Major pipeline of projects
About Our Client
A broad base developer and GC with well established business units in the Residential, Multifamily, Mixed Use and Retail markets. In the Philadelphia region they are looking to hire a strong Regional lead who will, in time, move into a General Management position.
You will oversee a team of Project Managers delivering multiple projects throughout PA. Tasked with leading budgets, pre-construction bid work, schedules and personnel requirements you will ensure the profitable completion of multi-million ground up projects.
You will ensure teams are staffed, trained and developed and will embrace best practice techniques that allow the company to delivery efficiency from project bid to close out.
The Successful Applicant
In addition to first class leadership skills (THE most important trait for this position) the ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Strong scheduling, Project co-ordination and reporting skills.
- A degree (and ideally post graduate qualification) in Construction Management, Engineering or Architectural design.
- Excellent sub contractor references and the ability to demonstrate you ability to hire, train and promote those around you.
- A strong project track record delivering multifamily, mixed use or retail projects ranging in value from $15-$70m
What's on Offer
Attractive base + benefits
Relocation also considered for candidates willing/able to relocate to Philadelphia from other parts of the US.