You are here
Senior Project Manager - Residential
Rapidly Expanding Construction Group in Detroit
Excellent career progression and company benefits
About Our Client
My client is a rapidly growing residential construction group located in Detroit. Due to an increased pipeline of projects, my client is currently seeking experienced project managers at the senior level to lead an exciting portfolio of large scale multi-family projects, with immediate effect.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with trades and design team. Manage project schedule and drive site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
This is for large scale residential developments and the role will have full ownership of not only this project but an expected pipeline of assignments in the foreseeable future.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in related field ideally in civil engineering
- Civil design experience using AutoCAD
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally Residential projects experience
- Auto Civil 3D and Microsoft Office experience
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package, above market rate bonus payouts, longevity and tenure in the business.
Competitive benefits package and 401K plan.