You are here
Senior Project Manager - Tenant Improvement
This client is looking for future leaders of the business
Offering flexible work/life balance and scheduling
About Our Client
Full service design/build general contractor with more than 50 years of experience providing clients with complete project delivery throughout the United States.
- Take responsibility for all managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This includes estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation.
- Work with the owner early in the process in order to facilitate the design/build process
- Ensure that an accurate and complete estimate for the project is prepared. Project Managers work closely with owners and the design team to develop preliminary concept drawings and the contract budget for the project.
- Participate in the proposal meeting with the owner to review the scope of work, discuss ways to reduce costs, and provide value engineering consideration.
- Execute the buyout process to award subcontractors.
- Conduct weekly job site meetings on site with the client and subcontracting team.
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control and progress schedule meetings.
- Remain cost conscious and aware of every aspect of the project at all times.
- Communicate effectively with everyone involved in the project.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Engineering or Construction Management; with minimum of 3.5 GPA.
- 7-15 years of Tenant Improvement experience including design/build.
- Ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Exhibit commitment to quality by evaluating project-related processes. Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations.
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook, On-Screen Takeoff, Bluebeam and Microsoft Project.
What's on Offer
- $100K - $125K base salary
- Up to 30% bonus, based on performance
- Car allowance, cell phone, laptop
- 100% health coverage
- Exciting and innovative projects