You are here
Senior Project Manager
Excellent Career Progression into leadership
Design Build Group with excellent project portfolio in Chicago
About Our Client
My client is a name synonymous with quality, landmark developments around the Chicagoland area. Due to an increased pipeline of projects going into 2017, they are currently seeking experienced senior project manager to lead an exciting portfolio of design build industrial projects as well as a team of project engineers, with immediate effect.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will work closely with trades and the design team. Manage project schedule and drive site progress, coordination with sub-contractors and architects. Management of site teams, client liaison, reporting, presenting and management.
This is for industrial developments and the role will have full ownership a pipeline of assignments in the foreseeable future.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or Masters ideally in Civil Engineering
- Civil design experience using AutoCAD
- Background working on Construction projects essential. Ideally Industrial but similar experience is OK
- Computer literate with experience with popular project management programs
- Will be well presented, personable with good written skills
- Looking for longevity and with good drive and motivation
What's on Offer
Excellent salary package, above market rate bonus payouts, longevity and tenure in the business.
Competitive benefits package and 401K plan, they are in a position to ensure your tenure by going above and beyond what the market is offering.