You are here
Senior Project Manager
International highly diversified Construction Company.
Over 50 years experience across 20 different offices.
About Our Client
Our client is a large employee-owned, diversified, and vertically-integrated construction company. They work in a wide range of industries including but not limited to, vertical construction and civil infrastructure, technical services, and forestry.
- You will develop and execute project plans and schedules.
- Ensuring projects are built according to specifications, approved plans, and applicable building codes.
- Lead project meetings with team as well as outside stakeholders.
- Reports, tracks, and maintains all financial aspects of project.
- Manages the procurement process.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years Project Management experience on commercial and/or mid-to-high rise residential construction projects.
- B.S. in Construction, Engineering or related discipline an asset.
- A track record of building successful teams and promoting teamwork.
- Must have and maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Knowledge of current construction practices and methodology.
- Proven track record of running successful projects and demonstrated experience mentoring project teams.
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation package with performance based discretionary bonus structure.
- Health, Dental, and Vision plans.
- 401k plan