You are here
Senior Project Manager
Huge Project In Silicon Valley requires a Senior Project Manager
Must have good experience in management and processing change orders
About Our Client
Our client is a national market leader in commercial construction and are rapidly growing across California. This position is based in Redwood City.
We are looking for Senior Project managers who can manage teams of up to 10 people and also someone who doesnt mind getting stuck into the job rather than just delegating. You will also have excellent knowledge of change orders and making these a priority:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors job site safety and takes appropriate action to address and correct deficiencies
- Negotiates contract with Client/Owner, maintains positive relationships and resolves disputes
- Maintains communication with Operations Manager
- Demonstrates complete understanding and awareness of the contract and the ability to estimate, recognize changes and take appropriate action
- Assists in preparing the progress payment and obtaining approval
- Develops cash flow projection with Project Controller and submits to Home Office and Owner (if required)
- Approves Time and Material rates
- Corresponds with Client/Owner/Architect and Subcontractors
- Monitors Client/Owner required reports (prepared by Contracts Manager, Scheduler, Document Control)
- Monitors back charges and log
- Chairs de-scoping meetings
The Successful Applicant
Looking for senior project managers with 10 - 20 years worth of experience working for General Contractors on $50m to $100m projects. Some TI experience will be beneficial also.
Must be able to produce a project list with exciting/challenging projects.
Management experience is a must.
Must be able to commute to Redwood City.
What's on Offer
$100,000 to $130,000