You are here
Senior Project Manager/Project Manager
Large GC specializing in commercial construction with footing in Southeast
Steady pipeline of commercial construction along the Southeast
About Our Client
Large scale General Contractor with a comprehensive range of commercial construction services to the hospitality, retail, government, higher education, K-12, universtiy housing, aviation, religious, health care, industrial, multi-family, recreation, and historic restoration market sectors throughout the Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic regions.
- Distribute, track and maintain plans and specs.
- Will be maintaining and updating the Submittal Register.
- Organize and check subcontractor Pay Apps for content and accuracy.
- Generate weekly subcontractor coordination meeting minutes.
- Coordinate subcontractor and BLHI material deliveries.
- Generate subcontractor and supplier change orders and update quantity reports weekly.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience in construction management, buildings and infrastructure. Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, engineering, or comparable degree required.
- Prior experience at the Assistant Project Manager level or above, managing project budgets, design/build and other construction work activities.
- Knowledge of state and local politics and permitting procedures.
- High drive to succeed coupled with excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- $100,000 - $120,000 Base + Bonus
- Health and Dental group insurance benefits
- Company paid vacation and holidays