You are here
Senior Property Accountant - Boston
Manage the accounting for a diverse portfolio of Premium Boston Properties
Downtown Boston MA Location - Easily Accessible
About Our Client
The Senior Property Accountant - Boston will work for a leading Real Estate Company that manages some of the most prestigious and well-known properties in Downtown Boston, MA. The company itself promotes internal growth, so joining as the Senior Property Accountant you will have the opportunity to grow into Controller opportunities as your career progresses.
If interested, please read the job description and apply.
The Senior Property Accountant - Boston shall work closely with the Boston Development team: Construction, Design, Development, Finance, Tax and Legal, in the performance and execution of all accounting aspects of the development project including the following:
- Assisting in the preparation and review of monthly development funding requisitions
- Supervise project staff accountants on the day-to-day accounting for MA and NY Development projects
- Compiling journal entry adjustments to support financial reporting
- Preparation of quarterly and year-end financial reporting
- Compile information for internal and external auditors.
- Update management as necessary.
- Assist with special projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Related Degree.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant accounting experience.
- Real Estate Development or Construction Accounting Experience.
- Excellent Excel Software skills and related property or construction accounting software experience preferred.
What's on Offer
The Senior Property Accountant - Boston will enjoy the chance to progress and develop their property accounting career, as well as the following:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Eligibility
- 401K Plan
- Premium Healthcare Plan
If interested, please apply.